Senate Meeting #10 Digest
March 8, 2012
- Râ€™Books/Chevy Finals Drive ThruÂ Tabling (Week 10):
Fill out by end of this weekend!
- Spring Quarter Senate Meetings:
Fill out by end of Week 10!
2. Chevrolet Drive Thru Finals Event
- March 14 & 15 from 6-10 pm
- Need LOTS of volunteers!!!
- Meeting tomorrow, Friday, March 9 at 2pm in ASUCR Conf. Room!
3. Voter Registration Meeting â€“ Rachel Chieng
- Meeting with Alfonso and several interested undergraduate students for voter registration during the Spring Quarter this Monday, March 12 at 4pm in ASUCR Conf. Room
4. Constitution Changes to be put on Elections Ballot â€“ Jonathan Mansoori
- Once Jonathan sends this, it is required reading!! Please be well versed so that we can discuss as a Senate.
- Email Jonathan if you have any suggestions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Student Regents Selection Process â€“ Stephen Lee
- Email Stephen ASAP (by the end of this weekend) if you want to be a part of the selection process
5. ASUCR Presentation at Highlander Orientation â€“ Stephen Lee
- We need to make an awesome powerpoint presentation that explains what we do! Due by May 31st
6. Academic Affairs Committee â€“ Kareem Shahin
- Needs 4-5 students on new committee! Open to all undergraduates
7. Israeli Flag Resolution â€“ Deryck Ryan
- Draft up a resolution regarding the recent defacing of the Israeli Flag on campus
Archived Senate Meeting Digests
Senate Meeting Digest #10: March 08, 2012
Senate Meeting Digest #09: February 23, 2012
Senate Meeting Digest #08: February 09, 2012
Senate Meeting Digest #07: January 26, 2012